Lost Wedding Ring

bang

ISDC Club Member
Hi Lads, This is a bit of a random one but I had the NCT today and the bastards failed me because the middle seat belt catch on the back seat was under the seat so they failed me even though its been under the seat for the last 2 NCT's! Anyway I had to lift the seat up to get the catch and found a wedding ring there with an inscription of Sean & Ethna.

Now I remember the guy I bought my wagon off was on this site as he had a couple of different Subarus so hoping he might read this. It might be his mother or mother inlaws ring as its an old ring or could even be possible it was the owners before him.

It would be nice to get the ring back to the owners if possible

Message me if any info

@bang might have a previous receipt with his name on it could give that to Joe to narrow it down fair play to you for trying to find them

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Fair play

Wonder would Shannon (Previous owner on log book) be able to help

Or any old Nct or service stuff receipt for car service book?? that came with car? Could be a name address ect

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Surely someone knows someone somewhere. Not exactly common as muck like, good suggestions with tax office or NCT. May well be worth a call, fair play for trying to return it, those gestures are hard found now ????????

Back