Loss of a great car....

jamjam42

So unfortunately I have to announce there is one less mark one Legacy on the road..... I had a head on collision a month ago and my baby is completely written off. Guy lost control going into a corner and left his side of the road and hit me at roughly 80kmph

How ever it is worth noting that the car saved my life if I had been driving anything else I don't think I would still be walking around.

http://i.imgur.com/xSPDo3Y.jpg

Will defiantly be getting another one, I know its highly unlikely I will ever have another estate of that age but I am thinking about a nice B4 salon or estate but I am not sure yet. Sunk quite a lot of money into the one I had restoring it to its former glory so need to save for a little bit.

glad your ok man :thumbsup: thats the main thing hope you got sorted out by the insurance company .

sh*t like that puts life into perspective, don't lose sight of those who mean a lot to you. Glad you're here writing about it, and not the alternative.

Cars come and go in the most unusual way, they can be replaced, a brother, son, father, uncle or friend can not.

Back