Looking for OEM Lambda/Oxygen Sensor

I'll check mine, I still have the box with the old one in it but mine is 2.5 L so might be different

This is the one I got but as I said that is for a 06 WRX 2.5 so could be different

Attachments

• IMG_20190411_135738.jpg
    IMG_20190411_135738.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
Import car parts

This is the one that goes into the exhaust manifold just before the up pipe

Yeah as above man, if you can't find it on the site they're good on the phone too.
ICP is the place to go to I reckon ????????
Hope you get sorted soon ????

Both front and rear lamda sensors for UK 2001 to 2005 wrx listed on ICP website, i presume these should fit your car?

They're also on scoobyworld too. Just search O2 sensor in the search bar, they only have front and rear for Impreza so only two options, although I'm not sure if it's OEM. An email to them will tell you
130 pound I think for front one

Many thanks for all the advice guys. Got it delivered from the UK in the end and fitted in today. Thankfully it wasn't stuck as it had been taken out from the stock headers to the Rcm headers. Took my time and had ScoobySteve to guide me through the process. Car jacked up on 2 stands in the front. Undertray off, right front wheel off, arch liner front part clips off and access then to loosen from the bottom with a 22mm spanner and then twist by hand afterwards. Plug is located near the front right strut tower and there's 2 small grey clips to undo that hold the wiring away from the hot headers. Definitely doable at home with a set of jack stands.

Re the part itself, Denso branded one was on my car and I suspect it's how it came from factory. I had bought the Denso one and straight swap. The nice thing that I liked about it is that the threads were precoated with some type of grease. It's the little things that make me smile[emoji3526]

Drove car after, felt smoother and at traffic lights, it sometimes used to feel like the revs would not be stable. None of that anymore and no engine warning light. Think that's a result [emoji108]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

New vs old ones on car that I don't think were ever changed.
da50af93bc0e5c4c999187248eee7df2.jpg
6c6b749bd8eeeceb71497cd0175ef385.jpg
86061996788a737ce7c2899bd18144e2.jpg

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Back