Looking for a good Subaru Mechanic???

Forester

Hi Lads and Ladies. Im new to the forum and in truth joined as im desperately looking for a decent Subaru Mechanic.. Preferably someone with a proper workshop and the tools! diagnostic equipment and the like!! looking forward to a hearing from you! oh by the way im in South Dublin Cheers Marc {Forester!}

Mine also had a DPF issue as a common fault is for a split to come in a ?50 intercooler pipe and in turn this disrupts the regeneration cycle. For finish up my local dealer ended up taking it out and getting it cleaned.
Another fault can be oil dilution and you should ask you main dealer if your particular car should have been recalled under Subaru warranty for that.

Mine also had a DPF issue as a common fault is for a split to come in a ?50 intercooler pipe and in turn this disrupts the regeneration cycle. For finish up my local dealer ended up taking it out and getting it cleaned.
Another fault can be oil dilution and you should ask you main dealer if your particular car should have been recalled under Subaru warranty for that.

Cheers thanks for that!

Back