Long time no post!

Colm Mc

Sunday Drivers
Howye lads!

It's been a long time since I logged in here, but a good sign for my Scooby that I have done so! It has been parked up in a nice dry shed for about 5 years. All things going well, I'm hoping to get it back on the road this summer. Hopefully the lads down at the NCT centre are in good humour when I do eventually arrive down to them!

Plans for the next while are to change the timing belt (again!), do a full engine & fluids service. I've a list of handy enough jobs to get through. I might post the odd thread here or there if I'm looking for bits 'n pieces :)

8 month waiting list for an NCT. You'll get one earlier if you keep trying but keep that in mind.

Great stuff colm, good to see another come out of hiding lol
You should consider tracking your progress with a blog, it can be accessed through the full members section, great way to keep all the car info in one place, and great history when looking back on what you done before too.
Looking forward to the updates 😀

8 month waiting list for an NCT. You'll get one earlier if you keep trying but keep that in mind.
Yeah, I had that jazz going on for the daily, once you put in for a cancellation a few times the date improves. Makes it awkward when you need the disc to insure the car!

Welcome back colm 👍👍👍👍 good man for keeping it as lots of lads let them off . Be good to see it back on the road 👍👍

Im back in the land of the flat 4 again anyway!

Put the car on a classic policy last week & taxed it Jul 1st. Got the few jobs done, but shur you're never done with an old yoke. She's running well though, I hope to get out to a few meets over the summer.

Might see ye some of ye there :)

Back