Loeb and sordo for the 20

Legy C

Petrolheads
Citroen sport announced 2 cars will entering the cork 20 Loeb in C4 and Sordo in Xsara. Come on subaru ye have to come now :pray: . our own little WRC in Cork :pray:

This is gonna be great, 2nd only to Rally Ireland.
Rally.ie states Sordo will be in a C4, wonder which is true?
And Hirvonen is confirmed as Fords driver, strange considering its Marcus that is leading the championship.
Should be better than last weeks Ulster Rally anyway, I've never seen such a procession as on Saturday, nobody pushing on at all.

sweet, i actually wished for Hirvonen to come over, he is a really understated driver. that man can seriously steer :eek:mg:

Yeah was a pity alright, all the places were fairly well cemented in the top 6 by Friday night, pretty much 2 minute gaps between all the drivers and nobody prepared to take a big enough risk to eat into anyone elses lead. And the only chance to see some sparks fly went up in smoke when Nesbitt stopped between stage 1 & 2 on Saturday morning with a small fire. I'm sure Nesbitt would have put on a show on his local Armagh roads if he kept going.

Just about to post that Ford where also doing it! but some of you have already posted it! :clap: :thumbsup: :subaru: Come on!!!! :thumbsup:

@ norris

im a big fan of hirvonen too , very talented :thumbsup:

Back