locking wheels nuts, best to get? where to get?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
After hearing from one of my neighbours over the weekend that someone tried to rob the wheels off his car, i think i need to get a set of the locking wheel nuts for mine. Can you get a set from Subaru dealer or would the likes of Halfrauds etc do them?

Either that or any motorfactors should stock em. However...I've a bag of nuts in the boot of my Leggy...were in it when I got her. There are locks nuts and key for them if ya want em! I'll go count them now but I'm almost sure they are all there!

actually now taht you mention it ill re-call a load of nuts in a box in my car when i got it(Dan runs off to the attic to check his stash of free parts he got in the boot of his car!)

Halfords do a good set. Cant remember name little pink bit on top. You coult also try the traders here

:smokin:

Richie in pro parts does a good set. You can get them in black or silver. I've had them on my last three cars.

speaking of Locknuts' I bought a set from Hallfords when I bought my Scoob but they dont fit my RAYS wheels :wall: ... and if that wasnt bad enugh'' I lost the recipt :angry:

[quote author=Beast4mdaeast link=topic=8541.msg103040#msg103040 date=1217877718]
speaking of Locknuts' I bought a set from Hallfords when I bought my Scoob but they dont fit my RAYS wheels :wall: ... and if that wasnt bad enugh'' I lost the recipt :angry:
[/quote]

if i still have my receipt, its yours!

I'll check the part number on my genuine scooby ones!
Dan

Back