Liverpool accomodation ideas/experience (stag!)

eliroche

Hi lads,
Going to liverpool in june for a stag, its a popular destination for many reasons! so wondering if many here have been and where did they stay? !!
Any recommendations or advice is welcome,

Cheers,
Eli. :thumbsup:

I went there for a hens in sept, deadly spot.
We had 3 apartments rented in a place called the printworks.
Only bout a 5 min walk from liverpool one and bout 10 mins to the docks.
Think it cost somethin like 1200 for the 3 apartments for two nights, n each slept at least 5..

Lad in work is over there every 2nd weekend to see the gf.
I can ask him about hotels as he stays in them when he's there.

Any idea on what you want? Late bar, pool , ladies of the night......?

Let us know :thumbsup:

Was on my stag there, what a weekend! Rented a hummer limo for the weekend cheaper than if we got cabs everywhere, 12 of us!! Flakes 80's nightclub is unreal!! Can remember much more!! Will be goin back!

premier inn down near the echo arena is good...or formula 1(think it was called)bout 20 quid for b+b.
lots of b+b's out near speke airport but its a 10 pound cab outta town.stayed in liverpool many many times and love it...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Holiday Inn city centre is as good as it gets - fantastic location
The Adelphi is in a great location too, cheap enough but a bit dirty
Atlantic Tower a short walk from centre....if you can remember what way to go.... and fairly nice (great breakfast)
Any of the hotels around the Albert Dock will do the job too (only dodgy place there was a place called the Dolby which we stayed in back in 95....it was a knocking shop!! :icon_grin: ...think it's gone now!)

was there for a stag , stayed in hotel opp the "echo" echo arena , and even caught some powerboat racing on the sunday morning !

cant remember much else, bar the "stag" wanting to comindeer a 100 ft sailing boat at 10 pm one of the nights .

:icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

@ marko , whay self respecting man united fan would enter the gates of scouse land before visiting old traff .on the other hand my mate ,the "stag" who is a" liverpool til i die" fan was in a taxi and drove straight past without a thought for a picture or the likes . he still isint let live it down .

and as for yer 5 cups , well they, or the cabinets they're stored in must be getting a bit rusty as its been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long . i live for the here and now and possibly the future as its something we're sure to see , of which we seem to have more potential than yous . lol . :1poke:

did ye see us goin top at the weekend ,well did ye , thanks to another spot on decision from "shirley bassey " the little eagle eyed daisy . (think thats her name , lineswoman)

apoligies for hijack but he dangled a worm !

haha thanks for replies lads, just looking for something half decent, central, ya know yourself, wont be spending too much time in hotel!
Unless it has a 24hour bar?? Thought i saw a couple of hotels with this?

Back