Limerick car's and coffee 24

Does anyone know is there still a proper cars and coffee here in cork? I know it used to be beside spar in little island but that finished up a few years back..

Is there any interest for a few of us to meet up b4 c and c in Limerick and.drive in together or do lads want to do their own thing. 🤔

We could meet at back of.the.cresent shopping centre in dooradoyle like last time and.drive in from.there, just an idea ?

I'd be game for the crescent Kieran,
Worked out well the last time,all rolled into c&c together & parked together

Does anyone know is there still a proper cars and coffee here in cork? I know it used to be beside spar in little island but that finished up a few years back..
I'm not sure Johnny, I only went once & that was 2 years ago....think it was usually round 9th of every month

I think we met in the crescent at 9.30 the last time @ moved on then round 10,
All get parked together then which is cool....

What way does that sound ??20230423_104001.jpg20230423_105721.jpg

I dont mind conor but I'd say 10 or 10.15 would do as.it doesn't start until 11, doesn't bother me.either way👍

I'm on til 8am Sunday morning...I might call in, depending how tired I am, will only be starting midnight Saturday so we'll see how I'm feeling lol

Usually the one after that Darren, you know if you come in from motorway side, and go straight through the roundabout, pass the door on the left, and then turn in to the car park on the left

Enjoy today lads, I'm gonna give it a miss. Shattered. Only started work at midnight last night, deffo need sleep 😴
Plenty pics!

Back