LG NB4540 soundbar and wireless subwoofer for sale

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
I'm looking to upgrade my TV sound system to pair with new TV on getting so looking to sell this. Less than a year old bought from Curry's pictured under my 47 inch TV very slim and amazing sound from it for its size. Great for watching movies without have 5-6 speakers lying around the room with wires everywhere = wife friendly! 320w power on total 4.1 surround sound

Wireless subwoofer can be place in any corner. Full spec can be found here:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-nb4540-review

Looking for about 200 euro ono

This is a must for any flat screen tv, I bought one last year and the difference in sound was amazing.

[quote author=midlandbe5 link=topic=43749.msg504101#msg504101 date=1421882120]
This is a must for any flat screen tv, I bought one last year and the difference in sound was amazing.
[/quote]

Cheers, i agree, but after hearing a mates set up with a Harmon Kardon amp and speakers, i needs to upgrade! It wont be cheap though!

My tv hangs on a wall bracket can the sound bars clip to the tv or do they need to be on a shelf
I have a Panasonic tv ??

this came with brackets to mount it on a wall and i think i still have them. So you can mount it just under your tv if you like, but it still needs power and then, hdmi or optical connection to tv/amplifier

Back