legacyBL5 twin exhaust

satish b4

Sunday Drivers
looking for exhaust system to fit legacy bl5 would consider full exhaust including up/down complete set up if any one has for sale . wud prefer to keep twin set up and its b4 twinscroll

Good luck finding that overhere! Probably easier to find this weeks lotto numbers. I think one of the guys on here may have some aftermarket back boxes though. Ill see if i can get hold of him and see does he still have them

looking for exhaust system to fit legacy bl5 would consider full exhaust including up/down complete set up if any one has for sale . wud prefer to keep twin set up and its b4 twinscroll

When I had your car I tried to get exhaustcdystem as well for her, crazy money from Japan,

Souhans in trim quoted me 600 Euro for custom made car back system which I was going to do but decided to sell car in meantime, might be an idea though

As dan said you will find it hard to find one for sale over here
Only option is Japan or custom made

Sohauns and long life exhausts in rathcoole are your only options

I have 2 back boxes there that will bolt straight on if your interested
€80 for the pair

I can get in HKS or Blitz. Not cheap. And most cat back. And remember there is x2 backboxes.

Example.

HKS Hi Power Silent.

Cat back. So centre section and x2 backboxes.

£925.00/€1299.00

Last edited:
haha yeah i knew that was chancing my arm really was already onto souhan only trouble illl have to come from cork n will need the car for a day, john b4 can u senf me pic on viber my num is 0838004994. was even thinking of getting 2 sti genome backboxs but cudnt. and thanks dave but thats bit over my budget

haha yeah i knew that was chancing my arm really was already onto souhan only trouble illl have to come from cork n will need the car for a day, john b4 can u senf me pic on viber my num is 0838004994. was even thinking of getting 2 sti genome backboxs but cudnt. and thanks dave but thats bit over my budget

You can get some used back boxes from Japan auctions or ebay. Another option is the Invidia Q300 system, about 900 delivered for a cat back system

http://www.infamousperformance.net/invidia/invidia-q300-exhaust/hs05sl1gt3/i-541879.aspx

Back