legacy sunroof

Was on to the guy in donegal and no cat and no idea when the timing belt was done! i just cant take the risk to drive up from cork spend 3500 odd on the car and then spend another 1000 plus just to get it through the nct, and all that before i tax the thing! looks like i'll have to forget about it :doh:

:ponder: strange he doesn't know when the timing belt was changed if he's had it for a while . you have the cash he has the car for sale i'm sure a bit of haggling could be done and everyone would be happy mabey 3000 :don't know:. .personally i wouldnt give 3500 for it with no test or fail sheet when you need it for a daily driver but that's just me. cash is king i'm sure something will turn up for you . :subaru: :subaru:

in this case cash was not king! 3500 was his bottom line and he told me if i come up and am not happy about something not to ask him to drop any more, 6 hour drive each was at least! really wanted something that i could just put petrol in and drive for a while, or like you said a fail sheet would be nice, but spending that much on something? no thanks.

Back