legacy mk1

Hey lads
thanks for all the help, :thumbsup:
i rang about that one in leeds also saw it on pistonhaeds and uklegacy for sale, smart looking car and a bit of work done to her too, have to love the big brembo brakes :icon_biggrin:.
looking at one tomorrow in limerick 92 legacy, and may be going to london to see a one during the week 94 legacy, so any advice is appricated lads :smile:
love these legacys was looking for one of these before i bought the b4, lovely shape to them, really rally legend :049:

i have my 92 around two years also,love it dont see many around.will try to get up some pics. good luck in your search hope u get a clean one. :multijump:

Hey lads
Brought one home at the weekend, sept '94 clean car, delighted with it,
only a few things to tidy up, e.g front brakes, the left hand side is sticking on and had a look at them and the seals are fecked(same happened to my b4 :doh:) just wondering if callipers off a wrx or any other model would suit? :thumbsup:
id say a top mount is gone as well a noise came into it last night on the rear right hand side, wondering if any body had any experince with them? :ponder2:
thanks again for the help and advice
Ian

Back