Legacy GT-b vs. Legnum VR4

nicknack

Petrolheads
Myself and a mate a mine dave are after getting ourselves an estate each. I have my legacy and he has the legnum, so what we've started on other forums is a sort of vs. battle to modify our cars to be feature worthy. I know this is really just a subaru forum but sure i thought i'd share it with yis!! We will eventually hopefully have two completely different estates and show cars. Comments are very welcome and would love to hear what yee have to say bout the two, whether good or bad!!

Cheers in advance!   :cheers:

345dmjr.jpg

s4w41t.jpg

30cueqf.jpg

140b676.jpg

w2bpt0.jpg

Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 2.5l V6 Twin-Turbo
Spec So Far- 280bhp(Standard)
Full Cat-Back Kakimoto Exhaust System
Apexi RSM
18" Tenzo Mean-6 in Black
HKS Turbo Timer

And he's just got an induction kit for it but not installed yet

seen that buzzing round Celbridge the other night, i fecking love Legnums :D your car already smokes it in looks ;)

think his is runnin bout 280 bhp or so, have to get them rolling roaded, but once i get my map done i'll be mad for power!! lol :subaru:

Hello Lads,

Seen both cars @ Mondello today.... :thumbsup:

I like both cars, but IMO Nicknacks is way ahead...... Very Nice & Clean :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

As above seen your car nicknack at mondello today it looks as if its doing 100mph just sitting there :thumbsup:

I think that black itchypussy thing looks like a hearse beside your stunning Legacy wagon to be honest. If it was a beauty contest you would be Scarlett Johansson and the Legnum would be Norris!!

Savage car all right :thumbsup:

a mate of mine has a gold one just like it i love it :worship:

@ Norris is there anything you dont love... :lol:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=4142.msg43497#msg43497 date=1193703782]
:lol: Hes got alot of love that guy :D
[/quote]
Well Jesus was well overdue another visit back to Earth :D

They both look great but somehow I can see the Subaru coming out on Top, depends entirely on what sort of modifications are put in to both, they are both nice looking wagons though, should be interesting to see what sort or power figures and gains you get along the way with these project cars

I seen these to cars in mondello y'day and i must say they are both crackers but i would have to pick the B4 its and absolute beauty and i can honestly say its nicer than my saloon which im glad was parked over away from nicknack :thumbsup:

I've driven both and to be fair the legnum is quick off the mark! Plenty off low end (rev range) poke but the legacy has more top end of rev range once the 2nd turbo comes to life!!!
So from the lights the legnum might have the edge, but once there are on the move I think the legacy would have her!
Handling wise the legacy is fundamentally better! ie. lower centre of gravity and lighter wereas the legnum's engine is quite high under the bonnet and the active yaw control was working really hard to help me go around roundabouts at speed! there are a thirsty fooker too! a good bit thristier than the legacy!
In my opinion the legacy is a classier looking car! :subaru: and it would be my choice!
Both beutiful cars though! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Back