Legacy Gt - B E Tune on the way

B

BIGBADDOM

Hi all

New to this forum. I have a 99 Subaru legacy GT - B E Tune Wagon on way from Japan. From looking at other dissussions, i may have to get an extended overdraft to get it re-mapped for the Irish fuel.

Hopefully E5 and octane booster will do the business, because i am hearing horror stories about the costs of Subaru re-maps :computer:. I was originally told about 300euro, but people were actually talking about Nissans etc and that Subaru`s are around a grand :cry:

All advice appreciated
Cheers

welcome along mate. :thumbsup:

better off paying that for the remap than 3000 for a engine build.

plus put it this way the price off octane booster will eventually go over the price off a remap.

Welcome along mate, you'll love it when you get it.

And a remap is a deffo - 2 of the traders on here offer remaps, renno (streetperformance) & davelegacy (sti tuning) - both of those boys will look after you :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, :clap:

It will cost you around €900 for a ecutek of simtek re-map with STi tunning or Street Proformance once your a full club member, cost more if your not.

It'll be the best €50 euro you'll spend this year.

As far as I know you can just get it mapped for E5, no need for Booster unless you want to.

The lads will give you more info on the options you have if you contact them.

Have a look in the trader section and you'll see both companies. Their both the best in the country. You cann't go wrong.

The choice is yours!

Best of luck with the new motar when you get it.

Back