Legacy Grille

Ralph

Petrolheads
Lads,

I'm looking to get a new grille for the Leg...have been checkin the net and have had absolutey no luck :icon_cry: any suggestions from fellow Leggy owners or ideas where I can get them? And I don't want any "sell it and get an Impreza..." :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Rob

some nice stuff on japanparts alrite :thumbsup:

thats probely the only time we are excited about going shopping, when its stuff for the car :lol: :lol:

I saw that one on Japanparts...its sittin in the trolley till payday and after I pay for mapping!

Cheers :thumbsup:

mine went flaky too (i assume thats the problem)

i just sanded it down and sprayed it black -- looks factory issue like that... cost about 6euro to do..they are dear to buy online

[quote author=swordsman link=topic=9398.msg113063#msg113063 date=1221262923]
mine went flaky too (i assume thats the problem)

i just sanded it down and sprayed it black -- looks factory issue like that... cost about 6euro to do..they are dear to buy online
[/quote]

Am considering it, might go at it this evening if I can stay awake! Can you stick up a pic of yours please? :pray:

before...(silver with bits flaking off)

MyLegacy-1.jpg

after....

100_4140.jpg

Looks sweet I must say :clap: did you spray everything except the badge or just where the silver bits flaked?

Looks sweet Swordsman, any suggestions on a colour that, would be easy to do and that, would suit my Blue GT-B? :icon_blahblah:

Well John, I'm gonna try silver on my purpley blue B4 and if that don't work go with black! Gonna do some photoshop messing now. Will stick pics up in a few! :thumbsup:

the feckin program won't work :angry1: :wall: But i reckon black is the best bet, it'll match the lines in the head lights :ponder:

Back