Legacy B4 wanted

dennys11

How's it going. New to the site. Looking to buy a decent low mileage legacy! I've 3.5k to spend it if I come across a nice one I mite be able to stretch a small bit more! Would prefer a fairly standard one and has to be manual.
Cheers

Hello there, could you be tempted by a low mile Legacy GTB? It has 61,000 miles. It's a manual estate with twin turbo and 280bhp.

[quote author=DarrenC link=topic=37737.msg433224#msg433224 date=1367144498]
:needpics: :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Sorry will try get a few up now... :yellowthumb:

Ye have to say im very happy with it! Need to do a few bits done to it though, small bit of an oil leak dripping onto the exhaust and a squeek from steering rack. Other than that its perfect :thumbsup:

Very nice...originally looked at a blitzen but unfortunately it had a CEL on so walked away...love the look of them...pity the blitzen wheels are missing though

Re: Re: Legacy B4 wanted

[quote author=DarrenC link=topic=37737.msg1#msg1 date=1367270325]
Very nice...originally looked at a blitzen but unfortunately it had a CEL on so walked away...love the look of them...pity the blitzen wheels are missing though
[/quote]

Walking away because of a cel is crazy.

Well thats if car was spot on and you were happy everywhere else

Re: Re: Legacy B4 wanted

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=37737.msg433790#msg433790 date=1367612368]

Walking away because of a cel is crazy.

Well thats if car was spot on and you were happy everywhere else
[/quote]

I didnt think so Dave, not when i had no idea what was causing the CEL or the expense of rectifying it...car was only in good condition, some marks on the body that needed attention.

Ended up picking up my RSK a couple of days later and its a spotless car so no regrets

As my end point. Not if car was thumbs up everywhere else. A cel light could be as simple as a knock sensor.

And if wasnt. Then you walked away for more then just a cel light.

Get what you're saying, just wasnt worth the gamble, car didnt tick enough boxes

As i said, i love the blitzen but certainly have no regrets anyway

Back