legacy b4 rsk has to be mapped?

[quote author=copeyhagen link=topic=6047.msg73721#msg73721 date=1207045718]
do you think i should get my money back easy enough? i only had the car for 3 days like...
[/quote]

Yeah of course, you have lost faith in the car because it only lasted 3 days, now there's a CHANCE the garage are going to do a micky mouse rebuild on it and let back out to you.

Damo

yeh thats true...

hope it doesnt get too messy if i ask for the refund.

TELL them you want a refund, it they try and dodge the refund tell them the sale of goods & supply of services act covers you & the transaction you made with them, and that you've made an appointment with your solicitor just in case they made things difficult, watch them squirm then :D

:angry: :angry: I hate them jap import garages most of them are cowboys, flooding the market with pieces of sh*t. Hope u get ur money back man.

Or else just ask them for the car as it is with a €3,500 allowance and then use the cash to get a brand new sti bottom end put in by one of the traders off this site, Or better still get a new 2.5 sti bottom end put in in get her decatted and mapped to suit! I think that would be the first 2.5 leggy in the club :headbanger:
You would have had to get her mapped anyway and that way you know you'll have a perfect unabused engine!
Contact Davelegacy (STI Tuning) or Renno (Street Performance)
Either of them can supply, fit and map your car to suit what ever you deside to go for! ej25 ej25 ej25 ej25 ej25 :headbanger: :headbanger:I suppose the easier option would be to get a refund and then buy off a full member from the for sale section on this site! members that have been here for a while will almost certainly have taken care of there car properly armed with all the knowlage that is absolutely necessery to run a scooby
Don't entertain any cars that have been driven in ireland on 95ron fuel with out a remap, Fresh imports are not so bad as long as they haven't had the shite driven out of them between jap land and the forcourt of the importers! check your car for badly scrubbed tyres (worn were the sidewall meets the thread) and stone chips in the back of the wheel arches they are signs of some pr1ck doing doughnuts, that a serious scooby killer!
Dan

hey man am so sorry to hear about your loss, i would go get my money back and walk, the car will never be the same again, and they may do a crap job on it, either do wat forester sti says or get a full refund. those guys will do anything to hold on to there money. leave it, there is a lot better out there and one that are well looked after, take a look on this site here there are a few around for sale. and in excelent conditions.

the best of luck man

allan

hi they will get out of it as cheaply as possible......

have an allowance for a rebuild or walk away.....

nah not driving it hard mate, only had it for 3 days!! only 4 hours of driving in it max!

after long negotiations, they had offered me my money back or a 00 honda torneo euro r.(which they were selling for 3 grand dearer than i paid for my legacy)

im sure i will get abuse for going for the honda but i fell in love with it when i saw it!!

its black, 2.2 litre, basically a honda accord type r.. has lovely interior, the engine is prestine and only 46000 km's. 220bhp, dohc vtec.

i have to say, i much prefer it to the legacy. :oops:

heres a few flicks

madisonmotorsAccBla581.jpg

madisonmotorsAccBla577.jpg

madisonmotorsAccBla574.jpg

madisonmotorsAccBla578.jpg

madisonmotorsAccBla575.jpg

had a honda before the legacy and i have to say it was bomb proof.

gonna drivve this for a year or so then maybe pick up an sti impreza import.

thanks for all the help with the motor guys.

wat part of donaghmede you from rourkey? is that white legacy in ur pic urs? havent seen many white ones around.

Gone over to the dark side so soon :cry: :cry:
Ah now, She's an interesting motor alright! I haven't seen many around! :thumbsup:
Best of luck with her!
Dan

Back