Legacy B4 RSK 01(my02) for sale- NOT FOR SALE

Re: Legacy B4 RSK 01(my02) for sale

Uh oh.....!!!! Sorry to hear about the possible ban, and even more sorry that it has to come to the sale of the car.

Looks like an absolute gem of a B4.

That car is nice,sorry to hear bout the ban....bet your not happy.. :angry:

Come on Dagnut, the court case isn't even until tomorrow, take this ad down.
You know you can afford to keep the car lying up for 6 months, I'm sure you've spent so much on her that it makes no sense to sell. You can work my paper round if you like? And I'll split the Chinese takeaway run with you!

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4017.msg41674#msg41674 date=1192549416]
Come on Dagnut, the court case isn't even until tomorrow, take this ad down.
You know you can afford to keep the car lying up for 6 months, I'm sure you've spent so much on her that it makes no sense to sell. You can work my paper round if you like? And I'll split the Chinese takeaway run with you!
[/quote]

Sure i wont be able to insure it if im banned? how could i have it siting out side my house uninsured.. in tallaght..if it was robbed i would be boll0x'd..I probably eat all the chinese before i got to deliver it!

seriously dont sell it :cry: it is a beaut and if its for 6 months then ask of of the guys to look after it for you there are options but you would be gutted if it went

Good luck with the sale. Judge is meant to be a pri*k up there. So good luck :thumbsup:

Hello Dagnut,

Sorry to hear about your problem :(

Best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

I seen the car at Mondello, its a sweet looking motor :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back