Legacy B4 H&S 4.5" Backbox - Brand new

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Hayward and Scott backbox, 100% brand new, never fitted or used. This bolts on to a H&S straight through decat centre pipe. These are nearly €400 delivered from H&S. I am looking for €300 ono

Ph: 0879327189

DSC_0950.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0946.jpg

what did you have one your B4 dude!? was it another H&S? just wanting to know the noise, i assume it wont pass the NCT though haha

not a bad price, and just to point out to everyone else, make sure you have a H&S centre decat fitted to fit this! wont fit standard!

unless you want to do some horrible dodging lol

I had the 3.5" backbox on the car from when i bought the full system and got mapped originally but bought this a couple of months before i sold the car. I lost interest in the car shortly after I bought this :hammerhead:

Went with the car unfortunately :icon_sad: .. Centre pipes are cheap enough from H&S anyway :icon_lol:

Was actually just out in the garage looking for something, nearly forgot i still had it sitting there, think I'll have to advertise elsewhere if i want to get rid of it. Might stick it up on UKLegacy along with the others bits and pieces i have :smile:

Just throw it on you never know! Someone might take it!

Though I want it lol

What's your best desperation price brother?

Would take €250 for it now seeing as its just taking up space. Will stick it up on uklegacy tomorrow if i get a chance :thumbsup:

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=31018.msg360461#msg360461 date=1313956467]
Just throw it on you never know! Someone might take it!

Though I want it lol

What's your best desperation price brother?
[/quote] if you buy this Chris,i'd be interested in your backbox { that will get you thinking lol } legacydave3110 uk.legacy

youll have stiff competition mate! someone is selling the same kinda one but Titanium for the same price as you want (converted to sterling)

Dave! dont tempt me! haha why do you want mine anyway?

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=31018.msg360515#msg360515 date=1314005315]
youll have stiff competition mate! someone is selling the same kinda one but Titanium for the same price as you want (converted to sterling)

Dave! dont tempt me! haha why do you want mine anyway?
[/quote] just looking for some subaru rumble+i know you know your stuff with the legacy-mine is also a 00 b4 rsk saloon+most catbacks that come up for sale are estate models.

yeah i suppose they are! my one isnt any special make, on there when i got it and like alot of backboxes has been welded onto the original backboxes pipe! its fine and strong though just looks a little rough

the sound is great though i have to say

the reason i was confused was that your name is Foresterdave and your pic is of a Forester haha didnt know you had a B4 :ponder2: :icon_grin:

sold the Foz to my brother + bought the legacy. I fitted a full turbo back Hayward+Scott system to the Forester+the sound is fantastic.{ real deep rumble}.If i was in a position to purchase H+S centre pipe-Sweetcakes would have had a sale the minute this was advertised !!! Great quality+great sounding systems.

I'm not taking much less than €250 for it. You know yourself what one of these costs to get it here from H&S.

I've not advertised anywhere else and as you can probably tell, I'm have no immediate need to sell it. I completely forgot about it till i saw it again on Friday :hammerhead:

It'd be nice to go with the rest of your system when you do get mapped up :smile:

hey man! i see where your coming from, the tale pipe is a bit to big for me really, id rather a 3.5 inch, but if yours was going for a good price i would have made do, found one the right size, but slightly used for a bit less so ill try and go for that

thanks anyway,

GLWS

If you wanna give me a ring tomorrow evening, we might be able to sort something out. I'm in a good mood this evening and might need some garage space back now before the weekend is up :smile:

Back