LEGACY B4 FOR SALE

H

hogan69

sad to be sellin her, but i have to because i need a jeep for work, and the car just isnt practical!! :cry:

and iis just been ecutek remapped last month.

ok heres a bit about it,

99 d, only 55k miles on it
full leather recaro interior,
custom free-flowing downpipe,
uprated fuel pump,
kyb shocks,
grooved brake discs,
blitz ss blow off valve,
Apexi boost gauge, and turbo timer.
carbon fibre strut braces,
ecutek remapped.

the car is absolutley immaculate!!

im looking for 13,500 ono for it.
i think this is fairly cheap to be honest, with the remap and all the extra stuff!! considering i paid 14,900 for it in january, im losin me bo**ocks on it but i need a quick sale.

any test welcome,
cheers lads

if ya want anymore information,
heres my e-mail.
simonhogan69@hotmaiil.com

yep, liviing in killester, only a couple of minutes away.

i was just wondering, that i thought its strange to see people selling these cars alot cheaper, seen a 99 one for 11k !!!???
but a friend of mine sells cars, and he was saying that alot of the dealers (wont say which ones, but you prob know yourselves) selling them are not declaring the correct vrt...? like registering them as an automatic etc .... which works out nearly 2 grand cheaper to register, and he said that if the guards or anyone found out that it wasnt the correct vrt paid, that you can have the car confiscated, and charged whatever should have been paid to get it back, plus you can be fined, and you are fully responsible, and not the dealer. good oul, justice system we have.

anyone heard of this...

Sorry to hear you have to sell it. think i saw it at japfest its a really rare colour. Best of luck with the sale you shouldn't have much bother selling her :thumbsup:

Back