Land of Leather store??

They've gone into liquidation Jonnie. We're having a lot of trouble trying to get them to replace some furniture thats falling apart less than 8 months after we bought them. Even with the insurance they conned us into buying! :angry1:

The girlfriends mothers having the exact same trouble Mark, and she has the insurance too!!! I knew they had gone into liquidation, was just sure I seen a store somewhere not so long ago...bastids!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

There was one open in Airside a little while back. May still be.

We had an assessor out and all to ours and he said they wouldn't pay out because it was from wear and tear! After 8 months!!

Jaysus, shower of fcukers, wear and tear after 8 months, ud want to me havin a temple theatre style rave on the couch every night to do that kind of damage!!! Mite pop out to Airside on Friday, just to see if its still open. Cheers Mark :thumbsup:

Ive got a brown leather corner group from them and cheap C*ap ( and it wasnt cheap thats the worst bit ) ..a week after we bought it it got reduced to less than half price ! gutted and I hate it !!

Back