Killarney lakes

9 years I think since I was there.
I'd go down for the stages and the cars around the town but Fook it was very smeary at night back then, haven't been down since lol

it way quieter now than it was around the town back 7 or 8 years ago
its not the same at all
you could actually bring the family now

went for first time about 01 or 02 , few weeks before my leaving cert , those were the days
14 of us went , great cars and great stages and even better beer

Happy to hear that actually man.
It was getting ruined there by a small few and ruined the weekend for loads.

it stopped the genuine fans going and by looks of it the scum have stopped going aswell
mayby it will pick up again

Some very fond memories...
Was involved as a marshal with the Rally of the Lakes from '97 till '07 (bar the foot-and-mouth year when it was cancelled)...
Made some great friends from across the isle (Other motor club members / competitors / media / spectators)...

Personal circumstances stopped my ability to be involved, but never the less will always cherish the sights, sounds, friends and brilliant memories!

..[emoji328] mark breen
b5c2c43fd98e6d144fd37ae94e4a359c.jpg
c651ea7d6beea426f941499f09237767.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

it stopped the genuine fans going and by looks of it the scum have stopped going aswell
mayby it will pick up again

11 up in court this morning for dangerous driving some of the muppets still think its ok. in fairness the real rally fan is starting to come back as the town is much quiter than it used to be

Good to hear that from someone local
Couple of lads I know were saying it was a little quieter this year also, no harm, may regain some faith it it next year lol

Back