Killarney historics, 27th Nov

Some line up alright 👍👍👍 great to see Subaru legacy’s back in the historic line up

Serious entry. You heading down Adrian?
Im going down friday night and just picking one spot for the day then Saturday i think.

I might try an go myself this year but wont have the Legacy ready I'm afraid. It always seems the closer you are to these events the harder it is to get to them!!

Serious entry list. Great to see some names there making their way back into it after a good few years away! Will be great to watch!

Serious entry. You heading down Adrian?
Im going down friday night and just picking one spot for the day then Saturday i think.
Was the plan all year to go but, not going to get now, I'm worse after seeing the entries 🙈

Anyone got the maps and stage times from
The rally programme ?
SS1 Molls Gap - 08.30
SS2 Beallaghbeama - 09.08
SS3 Caragh Lake - 09.38
SS4 Molls Gap - 11.37
SS5 Beallaghbema - 12.15
SS6 Caragh Lake - 12.46
Don't have maps but likely run the same direction as any other year.
Short event. I am thinking one spot on one stage for the day as not that accessible.

SS1 Molls Gap - 08.30
SS2 Beallaghbeama - 09.08
SS3 Caragh Lake - 09.38
SS4 Molls Gap - 11.37
SS5 Beallaghbema - 12.15
SS6 Caragh Lake - 12.46
Don't have maps but likely run the same direction as any other year.
Short event. I am thinking one spot on one stage for the day as not that accessible.

Thanks for that.
Apparently there going right at molls gap, rather than the usual Kenmare direction to finish up right beside the start of ss2/ss5.
That's a good point. Donegal harvest was very condensed also and Killarney seems to be even less accessible.

Thanks for that.
Apparently there going right at molls gap, rather than the usual Kenmare direction to finish up right beside the start of ss2/ss5.
That's a good point. Donegal harvest was very condensed also and Killarney seems to be even less accessible.
Yeah sorry forgot to mention that about them going right at the gap! Pity! Even though was there one year and was pretty good too.

Back