Just Opened her up and heres what i found.

WetPatch

Petrolheads
The mystery of whats in/on my car continues

lee5.jpg

lee4.jpg

lee3.jpg

lee2.jpg

lee1.jpg

Tune in next week to find out what surprises await me in the boot

:D :D

that looks like something you see in Star Gate or straight off the Enterprise :lol: pretty cool

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=5384.msg60645#msg60645 date=1202420592]
expensive upgrade there, :thumbsup:
[/quote]

wat is? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Well you have found out this weekend that you have a MINES ecu,and what looks to be a GT-SPEC headers...your on a roll mate... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=planb link=topic=5384.msg60641#msg60641 date=1202420430]
that looks like something you see in Star Gate or straight off the Enterprise :lol: pretty cool
[/quote]

If u look at the close up of the J2 sticker u can clearly see the Federation insignia :shock:

I should of found out all this a year ago, and if i hadnt gone to Rolling road i still wouldnt of had a clue lol.

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=3906.50

,johnny if lads just wana watch then let them watch, i dunno why its bothering u. personnaly i hate this sort of crap from other memmbers. Intill u start paying for my car then il do what I want with it. Do we tell u what to do with your car. I'l tell u what if something happens to my car and u pay for repairs il stick it on ok?

Personnaly im not putting it on the rollers because its not mapped, and i dunno if it would b a good idea.

hey wetpatch can you remember sayying this back in oct before the waterford rr day.im so happy every body enjoyed the day up north and lots of us learned something about our cars.

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=5384.msg60679#msg60679 date=1202422542]
http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=3906.50

,johnny if lads just wana watch then let them watch, i dunno why its bothering u. personnaly i hate this sort of crap from other memmbers. Intill u start paying for my car then il do what I want with it. Do we tell u what to do with your car. I'l tell u what if something happens to my car and u pay for repairs il stick it on ok?

Personnaly im not putting it on the rollers because its not mapped, and i dunno if it would b a good idea.

hey wetpatch can you remember sayying this back in oct before the waterford rr day.im so happy every body enjoyed the day up north and lots of us learned something about our cars.
[/quote]

Didn't know what you where talking about there! Glad I read on! :lol: :lol:

@ wetpatch: That was a bit of a rant alright :lol: :lol:
@ johnny: An elefant never forgets! :lol:
Dan

a bit of info
on the Mines ECU

Mine's / ENGLISH TOP PAGE / ELECTRONICS TUNE

ELECTRONICS
Mine's VX-ROM sets up a program according to the vehicle's tuning contents.
No settings/reprogramming required. Installation is easy.

It is set to maximize the potential of a car while staying within the safety margins.

Specifications of Speed Limiters and Rev Limiters are available.
(There are two kinds of Speed Limiters, a release type and a normal type. Please specify when ordering. Some Rev Limiter cannot be specified due to engine durability and the type of car.)
#A release type of Speed Limiters is arranged for motor sport and the circuit runs.
Please avoid driving over the speed limit on public roads.

The VX-ROM is basically a postponement product.
We bypassed the trouble that comes with you not being able to drive your car while modifying your ecu by selling the complete VX-ROM computer.

Tuning upgrades will enhance a reprogrammed computer system.

If any disorders should arise such as engine knocking after the initial install, please return the VX-ROM. The first shipment is free.

We have stock computers that we loan to users who require one temporarily.

read up on one of the australian sites that you tell the company what mods you have and what boost controller(what bar you intend running) you have, and the octane of the petrol,they map in factory and send out to you.
Doesnt seem to be a mappable ecu.ie andy forrest,bob rawle etc :ponder:
could stand to be corrected though :thumbsup:

Yeah johnny i remember say it, it was nothing personnal against u, it was just how i felt at the time. Then e5 came out and after talking to a few other memmbers i thought id give it a shot, u can ask rob i still wasnt sure if i should try it.

At the end of the day im glad i did it and ive learnt alot more about my car form doing it. U can blame my lack of knolage of rr on that rant. Still wont track my car though.

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=5384.msg60690#msg60690 date=1202423626]
read up on one of the australian sites that you tell the company what mods you have and what boost controller(what bar you intend running) you have, and the octane of the petrol,they map in factory and send out to you.
Doesnt seem to be a mappable ecu.ie andy forrest,bob rawle etc :ponder:
could stand to be corrected though :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Strange way of mapping, i was under the impression that it learns on the go and adjusts accordingly to run safely and efficantly. Im probably wrong though

dont worry ill moan at you all day until we get you on the track,starting from ..............................now!

so whos doing the next trackday,come on wetpatch ,what you mean your not doing it.haaaaaaaaaa

Lee its only as hard as you want it to be...if you want to get a good feel for you car...id recommend it... :thumbsup:

Back