Just a suggestion

lads this is class done a coule of static line jumps a few years ago with a few mates

from the army was good craic :shock2: :lol: :thumbsup:

Yep it's some rush, done a tandem jump in Clonbalogue a few years ago and it was amazing, there is no sensation like the free-fall.
Everybody should do it at least once :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=FlatFour link=topic=13014.msg164141#msg164141 date=1236114140]
Yep it's some rush, done a tandem jump in Clonbalogue a few years ago and it was amazing, there is no sensation like the free-fall.
Everybody should do it at least once :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

Very true! everyone at least once :thumbsup:

I've done static line jumps in Clonbalogue to. Only reason I wanted to do it this way is because you have to do a few of these before you progress to free fall and it meant I was getting out of the plain myself and controlling the landing. Loved every minute of it.

Never got to do Free fall though as I moved back to Dublin.

the freefall is unreal lads ,just imagine when you jump out of an airplane at 14,000ft and fall for 1 min at 120mph before you deploy your parachute at 3500ft ,falling towards the ground at 120mph that 1 min is unreal and you will love every second of it! :653:

it anyone would like to do this just go and do it this summer ,you wount regret it!

[quote author=TommyM link=topic=13014.msg164523#msg164523 date=1236174076]
the freefall is unreal lads ,just imagine when you jump out of an airplane at 14,000ft and fall for 1 min at 120mph before you deploy your parachute at 3500ft ,falling towards the ground at 120mph that 1 min is unreal and you will love every second of it! :653:

it anyone would like to do this just go and do it this summer ,you wount regret it!
[/quote]

Uhhhh... that sounds like fun. I only did 24 second of free falling at... i think... 122mph! Biggest rush ever though! :icon_eyes:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=13014.msg164536#msg164536 date=1236176150]
Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane :ponder2: :ponder2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Ahhhh... a true pilot! Both my brother in law and one of my mates are pilots and said the exact same thing when i told em I was doing a skydive!

This is the message i got bout twenty mins before going up in plane ,i got from my mate,

2 things i can't underdtand in life,

1. Women
2. Jumping out of a perfectly good plane, Ya mad b*****d, And so's your G/F. :lol:

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=13014.msg164551#msg164551 date=1236178372]
This is the message i got bout twenty mins before going up in plane ,i got from my mate,

2 things i can't underdtand in life,

1. Women
2. Jumping out of a perfectly good plane, Ya mad b*****d, And so's your G/F. :lol:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Back