Jubilee clips for Intercooler hoses - Blobeye WRX

jimgti

Hi All,

I want to replace the jubilee clips on the hoses around my intercooler. Had the intercooler off to do the gearbox oil, clips are not getting tight enough if you know what I mean, they slip as soon as any pressure.

Car is a 2005 Blobeye WRX with the 2.0, Irish car.

Ones I want to replace are on the pipe on the throttle body to the intercooler, want to replace both of them and the one on the end of the Y pipe to the turbo.

What sizes are they and is just a standard clip ok to use?

Thanks

If your like me, if somethings gone you may as well upgrade lol
These on scoobyworld, mishimoto with clamps ????

Otherwise, there's a few ads on done deal for breaking. Think there's a silver bug in Galway too, WRX so would have jubilee clips too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-122123.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-122123.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 41
I need to spend money elsewhere on it at the moment :new_puppy_dog_eyes:, so just the clips is all that is needed for now. So just need the size of them. Also take it stainless be ok or what would people suggest?

I replaced a few on mine, just bought some from a hardware shop, stainless ones in different sizes and changed a few over, haven't had an issue with any of them yet to be honest, that was a good 12 months ago

Just FYI for anyone looking to get these any time in the future.

I had the intercooler off yesterday and printed on the clips was 89mm for the pipe going from the throttle body to the intercooler and 57mm for the one from the Y Pipe to the turbo.

Back