Jolly Green Monster Map offer to the isdc FRI 27-SAT 28 Nov 09

As above Big thanks Aido and John for organising JGM :icon_pray: :clap: :clap:

Simon done a top job and my motor has never run so well and Simon reckons she ain't far off 375 hp :icon_grin: and i can well believe it as its still twitching the rear up to 3rd gear and i've never had it doin that in the past :icon_headbang:

no bother nic....

yeah simon done a great job on my leggy she is pulling like a train in every gear and boosting at 1.3 bar and pushing about 305bhp

Fair Play to Aido and John for all their hard work, Top lads and a credit to the club :clap: :clap:

Karma on the way lads :thumbsup:

Cheers lads... :subaru:

Great few days...but very cold few days none the less!!!
Some very happy campers afterwards i must say..including myself!!!
Alota hard work put in and in 1 case a whole weekend without sleep with round trips to
Mc Keevers and Galway all in the name of Subaru really paid off!!

JGM is back in March as demand up north is so high but unsure as to whether i would
be able to arrange this again as a serious amount of work and time and dont know whether id be able to have kids
after standing round for another 3days solid :hammerhead: :roll:
But i suppose never say never!! :ponder:

Just glad everyone involved had a great weekend and Simon was very happy with how it ran too!!

Thanks to everyone who helped..you know who you are and your work and help made this run as well as it did!!

Simon is lookign to upload the readings from the dynos done for the ecutek lads but once hes approved theyll be posted!! :thumbsup:

Big thanks to simon and all the organisers.
Good to meet a few of you lads yesterday.Craic was good.I was glad to get my mofo of a car goin after a hard weeks torture and was happy with the outcome despite coilpacks letting me down at 1.3bar.
Its going to suffer baby suffer in March when Simon works his magic and I have the car fully prepared and a drum of race fuel for the big squeeze.
Aido I saw you groping that old lady as you helped her to cross the road...sicko lol

You did indeed, she was only too glad to get a grope and a bumrub for her troubles!!

Glad got it sorted...was long aul slog alright and especially on a day of rest!!Dedicated so ye are!!
Shouldnt be too unhappy with 370 (ish) bhp at 1.3 bar with bogey coilpacks!! :dance:
More to come... :whistle: :whistle: :thumbsup:

aido and john nice 1 for all your hard work your a credit to this club which i have come to enjoy so much simon is an absolute top man i had a weekend of hardship but was all worth it in the end standard turbo exhaust and panel filter and simon reckons close to 275 happy days :subaru:

[quote author=Peppermint link=topic=18898.msg240413#msg240413 date=1259884842]
the 28 was more like a 2.. lol
he spent hours reffiting the td04 through the night and also an inlet pipe the night before.
Simon
[/quote]

1000% fo effort tho!!! :multijump: :multijump:

well che the turbo packed up on me because of the inlet pipe been torn so i had to use my original turbo :icon_cry: but all is not lost its drivin better than ever when simon is back in march il have a front mount and bigger turbo cheers simon your a legend and aido cheers for all the work :subaru:

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=18898.msg240428#msg240428 date=1259918764]
Welcome along Simon! You signing up as a trader?????? :icon_grin: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

who does one email to discuss the possibility of doing so?

Back