Japfest Mondello Park 2019

is_mise_cormac

Hi guys, regarding japfest at the end of the month I am wondering will the club have a stand there? If so I'd love to bring along my fsti and be part of it. I've already submitted my application so fingers crossed!! Many other people here making the journey for it?

Hi we had a stand the last 3 years but it was voted against at the anual club meeting for this year. :54:

Hi guys, regarding japfest at the end of the month I am wondering will the club have a stand there? If so I'd love to bring along my fsti and be part of it. I've already submitted my application so fingers crossed!! Many other people here making the journey for it?

I?ll probably head up with mine as I?ve missed everything else this year - May know another Forester or two that might be up for it. It?s kind of gone a bit downhill over the past few years though

Hoping to get my Impreza on the road over the next few days , has been in garage since last year ????
No isdc stand for japfest this year :-(

Hoping to get my Impreza on the road over the next few days , has been in garage since last year [emoji17]
No isdc stand for japfest this year :-(

This year there was a vote a agm not to put a stand there as last wasn?t great Alan drifting was good getting to walk around and see other people?s machines very good can?t fault. But a lot of gobshites seemed to be let out for the weekend and headed there I found. reving the balls out of car all day long wears a bit thin and not much respect which is shown at other events I have been to both in club and out

As has already being said We agreed to give it a Miss this year and we replaced it with th Irish festival of speed at punchestown which was an excellent event and to be honest 10 times better than japfest ever was and an event we will be doing again next year:thumbsup: .

Attachments

• IMG_2052.PNG
    IMG_2052.PNG
    4.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2051.PNG
    IMG_2051.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2050.PNG
    IMG_2050.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
Back