james car i think

Pedro555

ISDC Club Member
Great day to spot scoobies,

First one was James car I think, donnellans service station, lahinch road, ennjis.

Then a.1st gen legacy turbo in Spanish point on northern plates

Attachments

• IMAG1556.jpg
    IMAG1556.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
Well Kieran i actually did have mine out yesterday for the spin into work but that one there is Charlie McEnery's in Ennis.
Lovely car too.

Well Kieran i actually did have mine out yesterday for the spin into work but that one there is Charlie McEnery's in Ennis.
Lovely car too.

Sorry about that James, I wasn't sure, never knew Charlie mcenery had a road legal Scooby, knew he rallied them right, that is in some condition; gorgeous car

Charlie has had it down the back of the garage for long periods of time, he's after getting the engine rebuilt in it, It's on the road a bit more often now

Charlie has had it down the back of the garage for long periods of time, he's after getting the engine rebuilt in it, It's on the road a bit more often now

Stuning car in person, the picture doesn't do it justice????

Ya i must spin up for a look at her. Ali Burrows just done the engine in it.
Running 18" speedlines and newage Brembos.
I'm pretty sure this one years ago was owned by the Chinese on the main street in Charleville.
I remember whenever going through hoping to get a glimpse of it as it was really rare back then I'm talking 15-20 years ago!
Have been meaning to ask Charlie is it the same car.

Attachments

• IMG_7689.JPG
    IMG_7689.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 55
Ya i must spin up for a look at her. Ali Burrows just done the engine in it.
Running 18" speedlines and newage Brembos.
I'm pretty sure this one years ago was owned by the Chinese on the main street in Charleville.
I remember whenever going through hoping to get a glimpse of it as it was really rare back then I'm talking 15-20 years ago!
Have been meaning to ask Charlie is it the same car.

Well **** me pink and call me Rosie, would you believe I sat in this car in 2003, my misses is from charleville and I was talking to the Chinese man in kavanaghs garage there when it was being serviced,small world,

Yeah the car is gorgeous, has black new age brembos on it

Would have presumed revs too at a glance. They look big for speedlines, must be at least 17s.
16s were the shindigger on a classic when it came to speedlines

Back