Isdc track day 2016

Any date set for the track day training day in may yet? Really hope this happens. I need it lol....

Not yet Martin we will be ringing about it this week ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Let me know about the practice day too. Would be nice to refresh the memory of turnin points and braking points

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

He's right. It's no longer stand alone. They've incorporated it into the trackdays for this year. Basically they have instructors on all day and they take you out whenever you want in one of the saloons and show you the lines (they drive).

Alrite then, GTR 2 + Mondello Park Track PC simulation will have to do for me to learn the track:D

He's right. It's no longer stand alone. They've incorporated it into the trackdays for this year. Basically they have instructors on all day and they take you out whenever you want in one of the saloons and show you the lines (they drive).

Cool ,Didnt know that , surely an extra cost to have instructors there for the day?

Cool ,Didnt know that , surely an extra cost to have instructors there for the day?

Instructors are normally there for briefing anyway, and they didn't make enough profit on training days.
Now you pay €20 on open trackdays for the instructor, chances are you'll pay for at least 1 or 2 more €20 sessions after the instructor one for some track time.

Funny enough they don't say on their site if there's an extra charge. It just says they've incorporated it in to their trackdays.

If that's the way they're doing it then lads are better off nabbing someone who's been around the track a fair bit.

A few itcc/time attack etc drivers normally pop along with a lid anyway.

It's 20 euro well spent really to get good instruction from the instructors up there.I done the racing licence course and the driving instruction part was very good[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

1.wagondec
2. martinwrx (deposit paid)
3.keithdublin (Deposit paid)
4.pedro555 (deposit paid)
5.Eli Roche
6.Baz (deposit paid)
7.Gordon GT Series II
8.DUFFMAN (deposit paid)
9.adrian dunne
10.Tractorman (Deposit paid)
11.Markokavo (Paid in Full)
12. Scoobycolm (deposit paid)
13. Midnight blue (deposit paid)
14. Lukerb5 (deposit paid)
15.scoobysub
16. AndyC (deposit paid)
17. Zheiko (deposit paid)
18. Codders (deposit paid)
19. NiallyBoy (deposit paid)
20.Mac Mac
21.JOHNNY T (deposit paid)
22. davelegacy
23. Scoobyturbo

fair play to all of you lads who have paid its looking like a runner this year which I'm delighted with should be a great day out .
p.s. must pay myself at the weekend .....

Pay for me too Declan I'll pay you from my winnings on Sunday[emoji16][emoji16][emoji1]

It's my positive thinking Dec,I just can't vision not winning[emoji41]

Back