ISDC site.

Uninstalled Noron and Installed your one but still no different. Head recking.

What ISP do you use? Could be to do with the download speed? Or check to see if you have cookies and Javascript enabled? Norton may have disabled these.

If you have JavaScript disabled, please follow instructions listed below to enable JavaScript.
Internet Explorer 5 and later:

Click Tools, then click on Internet Options.
Click the Security tab.
Click the Custom Level button.
Scroll to the Scripting section. Under Active scripting, Allow paste operations via script, and Scripting of Java applets, check Enable.
Click OK button.

I have winbows XP. It was working fine until last night. I re booted from computer there. Don't have security on at the minute and Still the same.

I'll try what you said. above.

This cann't be a problem with my computer as all other sites work fine.

If it was a setting surely all sites would be effected.

I'd say it's a problem with the Server that the club uses and the fact that I'm not alone with this problem would also prove that would it not?

Could be a Question for Paulo this one. I think the Club up graded it's service a little while ago. Since then there seems to be nothing but Problems. Have PM'ed Paulo over the last few weeks when ever there has been a proplem but get no reply. So no point doing that again with this problem. Can only hope he sees this and might be able to help.

Thanks for your help RoB4

I think I've cracked it. Let me know if there's any further problems. It's all to do with case-sensitive URL paths... it didn't used to matter, but now apparently it does... all SHOULD be back to normal now :thumbsup:

Every thing back except the smiles. I have them in text only. See if you can do anything Paulo. Thanks by the way.

[quote author=nodge link=topic=8710.msg103645#msg103645 date=1218029933]
Fcuk the smilies Paulo, we don't need them anyway!!
[/quote]

Sure you do. As all you can see here are is text without felling people can sometimes loss the humour in a post the Smile can add that emotion.

Besides just because it's broke doesn't mean you shouldn't try and fix it. Theirs a lot of lads on here that like to use them.

If your AC broke in your car although you don't alway use it would you not want it fixed.

Still cann't see any smiles but I have noticed a hell of a lot more writing above the text box. I want to see them. LOL

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=8710.msg103654#msg103654 date=1218032121]
[quote author=nodge link=topic=8710.msg103645#msg103645 date=1218029933]
Fcuk the smilies Paulo, we don't need them anyway!!
[/quote]

Sure you do. As all you can see here are is text without felling people can sometimes loss the humour in a post the Smile can add that emotion.

Besides just because it's broke doesn't mean you shouldn't try and fix it. Theirs a lot of lads on here that like to use them.

If your AC broke in your car although you don't alway use it would you not want it fixed.
[/quote]

I believe that's what's known as a self-fulfilling prophecy Eric (something like that anyway). Without a smiley to stick at the end of my post (to make it OBVIOUS that I was joking) you didn't get the humour.............

:wall: :wall:

Back