ISDC NURBURGRING TRIP 2015 .... gallery...

What a Trip.

It was a dream of mine to go to the ring.
Before i went, i said it was a once in a life time opportunity, but now, this trip was only the first of many.
It's an addiction, There is an atmosphere about the place which is hard to describe.
As the lads said some of us knew each other as acquaintance through the club or didn't know each other at all.
Now you would class them as friends.
I really have't laugh so much in long time. In Absolute stitches at times.
We had great craic.
As Dec said ''Gentlemen'' and that's what made a fantastic trip.
The walks to the different parts of the track which were hard at times, made you appreciate the scale of the track, the bends, Camber and the changes in elevation where unbelievable. You would not get that insight if you just drove the track.
The accommodation was fantastic, 2 houses, secure, room to change your wheels and a great price.
The dinners were savage, enjoyed the food over there. (Had steak 3 times and didn't break the bank).
Portions were massive.
Electric go karting with the sounds was a new experience, they were not slow by any means.
The ADAC GT MASTER deadly, The sound of the BMW's going on throttle after slowing down and the Audi's dropping down the gears for the first corner after the main straight.

Thanks to Dec for Organizing, Very much appreciated. :thumb:

Also thanks to the Club for the Sub, our first lap which i will never forget (Nerves & Adrenaline).
And for making us very cool stickers that you can't buy off ebay and stick on a bora that was never there.

All cars came back in one piece which was great.

Anyone thinking of doing this trip in the future try make time and do it. Life is to short.

I have something to look forward to for the rest of my life.

Picture and video's to follow when i get a chance to upload them.
P.s Dashcam worked and i got my laps and few other bits of the trip.

Mark

Great vids anto the change in your driving as your confidence grew well done bud[emoji106][emoji106]
Commentary was great some funny bits as well did you find out if it was the biker that saluted you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back