ISDC In The Dublin/Wicklow Mountains

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Members of the ISDC met earlier today in the fantastic weather for a spin up the Dublin/Wicklow Mountains. This was one of the ISDC's regular "Dublin & Surrounding Areas" meets and the bank holiday meant that a lot of member's were able to travel from even further afield to enjoy the day. A grand total of 19 Subaru's in one place is a grand old sight :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

The chosen route was through blessington, up to Hollywood and out the Wicklow gap and a pitstop in Roundwood for some lunch at the end of the drive was a nice way to finish. Fantastic roads up that way and the mountains were alive with the Scooby rumble, along with some anti-lag for good measure :icon_biggrin:

Here are some of the picture highlights:

DSC_0890.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0939.jpg

DSC_0937.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

DSC_0933.jpg

The Irish Subaru Driver's Club is always welcoming new members so why not join up as a full member and be part of a great club :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

This is what it used to be about, good craic and good drives.
Cant wait till i get mine back on the road next year.

love the 1st pic :thumbsup:

Hello Robbie,

Some great pics there :clap:

& some great driving roads :subaru:

Fair play to all members in attendance :thumbsup:

For more pictures please check out the members events section :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Great photos lads - looks like a good day was had by all. Ye're lucky ye didn't get the weather that we had down here yesterday!!

[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=30312.msg350349#msg350349 date=1304381261]
This is what it used to be about, good craic and good drives.
[/quote]

That's what it's still about Sean :icon_grin: A great drive in Kerry already this year and one coming up in Limerick/Clare this month too :thumbsup:

Details in Members Section for all interested :thumbsup:

Looks like a great day out. Unfortunately Im in Slovakia on holiday so I couldn'd make it. :multijump:

hopefully ill have membership money free shortly and ill be able to join in with these things again

Hi,

I literally just joined the club and I don't know how to find out about these meets. Where can I check for them?

Karl

[quote author=White B4 link=topic=30312.msg353171#msg353171 date=1305673621]
Hi,

I literally just joined the club and I don't know how to find out about these meets. Where can I check for them?

Karl
[/quote]
Hi Karl
Welcome to the club
The members sections has all that :thumbsup:

Back