ISDC Event: Clonakilty Car Show August 5th - CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER

Re: Car Show August 5th

Aidan have you not been sorted yet :ponder: :ponder:
Give me a buzz 0876822965
and we'll get all that done :)

Niall.

[will ring you monday am want to talk something might interest you also time of start in clon..[

Convoy to clon car show

whats the plan for this lads meet at the tunnel?? what time is it getting started?? niall me huzzy and rob o' shea will be meeting in midleton first if you or anyone coming from that side want to meet up :thumbsup:

Re: Convoy to clon car show

Think Niall has all the details.I'll meet ye at the tunnel anyway.....when we get a time.

Re: Convoy to clon car show

Just texting Niall about this yesterday, we should have info today or later tonight :thumbsup:

We need to be in Clon for 11am, so the plan is to meet at the West Cork side of the Jack Lynch Tunnel at 10am on Sunday morning (i.e. on the hard shoulder just after the tunnel).

Hope to see ye all there!

its gavin here. i wont be able to go. im on holidays for 2 weeks. my car is getting a full rebuild at the moment. i posted a comment on it under (new build project.)talk soon.

Clonakilty Showgrounds are predominantly grass, I would imagine it's a mudbath down there this morning.... no surprise that the event has been cancelled with the great weather we've been having :(

Re: Clonakilty Car Show August 5th - CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER

does anyone know if the show will possibly go ahead in the next few weeks??? :ponder: :ponder:

Ya,Sept 15 or 16th.They are having it on tarmac too!

got tx @ 9 09 and we headed for kilarney had great day bit light in the pocket after she went wild c/card put me down 15/16 sep if nothing on for me rally/karting

We were on the way to cork and got the txt. we were booked in to cork for sunday night so kept going down anyway
Called into blarney on the way down, like you Aidan, steam rising of the credit card after she was finished in there !! :shock:

Had a good weekend in cork though ( between the showers !! ) :guinness: :guinness:

Mack

Ya lads bit of a balls only found out a 9:am that morning thanks to Dave R :thumbsup
It would of been nice to know the night before but these things can be hard to judge.

Apologies to Dan & James who got no text but i believe ye headed off to West Cork with
Phillip ???

Niall.

No prob Niall...ya i headed with them aswell (i was bored and only 5 seconds from the meetin point so i took a trip over to see if anyone turned up)
Jeazus that Philip likes to drive her on :lol: :lol:
Headed to the VW show in Fermoy afterwards...could hardly keep up with him :shoot:
Had a good enough day in the end!

Ended up at the VW show in Fermoy myself too..
Some nice cars, but nothing savage.

The 07 R32 was a nice bus. As was the green Golf Rallye,the kind of weird brown corrado and the old red Audi Quattro.

No show like a Subaru show though.

was the black rallye on the black schmidt rims there.

that car is serious

but ur right no show like a subaru show :thumbsup:

It was ya, but the green one is far cleaner. Has a Ban Brenner charger, quafe gearbox etc. Absolute gem of a Rallye.

Back