ISDC 2009/2010 Fantasy league

2 points between michelle and mary at top of the league goin into the last game of the seasaon

can u feel the tension :wazzup: :wazzup:

Gambling on Rooney as captain last few weeks hasn't paid off..hopefully I can hold on to my champions league spot

Sh!t that was from feb ...just checked now I'm down in 6th! ....I've done a liverpool....no european football next season we're facing administration

I wouldn't pick Rooney as the top scorer usually come from a team who will go far in the competition, England won't go far.
Look at the England Team apart from Lampard and Rooney who else was really in form this year? De Foe fell of towards end of the season, Gerrard was quiet all year.
Ferdinad, Terry are over rated as a pair, ferdinad has had a bad season with injury and is not even fit.
Ashley cole is world class but short of match fitness, Lennon and Wallcot are the same. England haven't been to the semis even since 1990 can't see that changing now.
Jamie Carragher made The squad!!

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=16446.msg283705#msg283705 date=1274707321]
I wouldn't pick Rooney as the top scorer usually come from a team who will go far in the competition, England won't go far.
Look at the England Team apart from Lampard and Rooney who else was really in form this year? De Foe fell of towards end of the season, Gerrard was quiet all year.
Ferdinad, Terry are over rated as a pair, ferdinad has had a bad season with injury and is not even fit.
Ashley cole is world class but short of match fitness, Lennon and Wallcot are the same. England haven't been to the semis even since 1990 can't see that changing now.
Jamie Carragher made The squad!!
[/quote]

Thats true there is no no other player in form this year which is a shame. I hope france go out of the world cup early

Back