iPhone 3GS 16GB For Sale

dossie01

Petrolheads
Lads I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB for sale. On Vodafone network but can be easily jailbroken to run any network. Running 4.3.3 latest software. Screen is perfect, back is slightly tarnished but just gereral wear and tear, will be perfect with a cover on. Comes with original box, charger & earphones. Dublin/Kildare area.

iphonescreen.jpg

iphone3gs2.jpg

iphone3gs3.jpg

priced a bit high, had one in better nick myself and got 180 for it.
check the envirophone website for a realistic price :thumbsup:
you will shift it quicker.

As the man said its a bit much but if you could sell for in and around €180 id buy it for herself as i have one and ther a good phone :thumbsup:

Prob true lads but if I priced it at 180 someone would just come along and think they can have it fur 160 or somethin! Rob I'd let her go for 200 if ya want a quick sale, envirophone is rock bottom price, adverts.I'd they are goin for 220 - 240 even in this nick :thumbsup:

[quote author=dossie01 link=topic=30839.msg356239#msg356239 date=1307655287]
Prob true lads but if I priced it at 180 someone would just come along and think they can have it fur 160 or somethin! Rob I'd let her go for 200 if ya want a quick sale, envirophone is rock bottom price, adverts.I'd they are goin for 220 - 240 even in this nick :thumbsup:
[/quote]

im not being a smart arse.
but if you advertise the phone for 180 no offers it will sell :thumbsup:
hope you sell it for 200 though :smile:

I sold mine for €300 a couple months back, no problem at all. Throw it up on 'donedeal.ie' and it will fly out. You will definetly get €250 anyway. Mine was unlocked though but still worth a shot :icon_biggrin:

GLWTS

just go have a look on adverts.ie and see what there making,

i scrolled through two page's and only three phone's were below €200 :thumbsup:

Sorry lads
I don't get the reason for this!
A lad is trying to sell his phone
It's up to him what price he puts on it! Not up to anyone else to tell him it's overpriced!

Dave
As said above, throw it up on done deal or adverts
Ya will get your asking price no hassle

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=30839.msg356285#msg356285 date=1307689727]
Sorry lads
It's up to him what price he puts on it! Not up to anyone else to tell him it's overpriced!

Dave
[/quote]

thats what i ment it's priced well there making that money on adverts .ie :thumbsup:

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=30839.msg356285#msg356285 date=1307689727]
Sorry lads

Dave
[/quote]

Why are you sorry?
At what point did anybody tell him he had to sell it for another price less
Than his asking price?
I was only giving him advice on how to shift it quicker!
I only sold my one a few months back with no marks on it for 180.
Gone in two days.
Freedom of speech and all that.........

and i sold a brand spanking new one for €200 couple of months ago aswell , jus for reference !

Don't be sorry Hammie - you're as entitled as everyone else to post up whatever you want. That's what a forum is all about :thumbsup:

Back