iPhone 12 today

scrawnban

Petrolheads
The new iPhone 12 is launching today at an apple event later. What will the demand for it be like? Many users of iPhone on here? Im thinking of upgrading to one

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Have a 10 XR in blue. I don't usually upgrade for a while but my sister is looking to get the 12 so will have a look at it before doing anything. I had a 6+ before going to the 10. I like the large leaps in tech and software.

never been fan of apple products, forcefully had and ipad and it was doing my head until I gave it to the little one to destroy it.
probably 1500+ - no thanks

Had a friend at work recommend me a Xiaomi 2 years ago, said I'd give them a chance, phone with all your need and competitive with any on the top phones for 250 euro and not a problem at all, switched from an s6 that cost near a grand, would recommend to anyone not keen on spending the mad money ????

Heard something on the radio earlier about them being sold without earphones or a charger. Something to do with environmental reasons.
Just another way to fleece the customer of more money more like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a friend at work recommend me a Xiaomi 2 years ago, said I'd give them a chance, phone with all your need and competitive with any on the top phones for 250 euro and not a problem at all, switched from an s6 that cost near a grand, would recommend to anyone not keen on spending the mad money ????

This

Have a Xiaomi also, cost 160 euro shipped and has worked a treat for over a year.
Cost of some phones, especially Apple, these days is insane.

This

Have a Xiaomi also, cost 160 euro shipped and has worked a treat for over a year.
Cost of some phones, especially Apple, these days is insane.
They are going to become more popular it’s just the qtys are not coming in yet another brand TCL is going to be popular too.
The prices of some of the other brands is mental you’d pick up a motor cheaper.
No charger or earphones going forward either with most Samsung and apple plus parts near impossible to get for some.

Back