Interesting finds

If it's prodrive they put any crazy price tag on stuff over there, they took a type r chassis and removed the best bits, rear 2 pots and dccd I'd have a type r every time over one of those if you gave me the choice

Thats what I mean, just because it's prodrive. See lads on ebay and all selling prodrive gearknobs for 500 or more. Mental peoples lol

It's a shame that companies are snapping up these cars in order to flip them in competitions. They are selling 1995 tickets at €25 making €49,875.

Never bothered me that really. Same mark up as a car dealer, business has to make profit, you wouldn't get an sti from a dealer for 25 quid lol
Genuine business idea in my opinion. Everyone loves a gamble lol

Never bothered me that really. Same mark up as a car dealer, business has to make profit, you wouldn't get an sti from a dealer for 25 quid lol
Genuine business idea in my opinion. Everyone loves a gamble lol
True. Two sides to that coin though. The person with 30 to 50k to buy one who is a genuine enthusiast and plans on keeping it has a more difficult time in securing one.

I agree. Two sides of course, unfortunately, I'm not a buy a 50k car man so I'd have to win it so it works for me 🤣🤣🤣

Back