Interest in a Cork Meet over Christmas

:cry: hope ye had a great meet lads and some chicken for me! So disappointed I couldn't make it, have been very sick since late Christmas day with the winter vomiting bug :oops: first time I've been blessed with this and believe me they don't call it winter VOMITING bug for nothing :evil: I felt like this until today :hang:

great day alright shame about the weather at the end of the day ,me brother loved all the drifting we got up to on the back roads as if we ment it :oops: :oops: hope to see ye all sometime soon :thumbsup:

@ brian,we went to garryvoe strand for a little drive, pissing rain, great fun :lol:

Sorry for turning up in a non-scoob.Would have loved to have stayed.Hope ye had a great day and a safe journey home! :subaru:

love the pug woogy, seen it at a max power show in tramore a few years back... savage :thumbsup:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=4590.msg51222#msg51222 date=1199049983]
great day alright shame about the weather at the end of the day ,me brother loved all the drifting we got up to on the back roads as if we ment it :oops: :oops: hope to see ye all sometime soon :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Drifting...what you talking about :whistle: :whistle: :lol:
Unfortunatly the girlfriend didnt think the same as your brother :hang:

Sorry I couldn't make it lads. My Subaru was up the country getting a few toys put in it and I didn't have it back in time. Left sending parts up too late.
Had a pretty decent hang over all day too, so decided to give it a miss.

Sorry again. Will def make the next one.

Back