Insurance

Fenners

ISDC Club Member
Hi all im just wondering can anyone help
With recomendation,s, of insurance companies,l have currently only 2 companies who will quote me,,one is kavangh hooper doolan at over 1,600.
The other is axa which cost 1,000 last year,they have not quoted me this year yet as my insurance renewel is not until mid september,lm 39 with a full clean driver,s liesence,,hooper doolan quoted 1200 last year,soo im guessing axa could rise too 1400,,any help would be appreciated..1999 car can it be covered under classic insurance,,at the moment im very limited who i can get insured with,any idea,s help pointer,s would be much appreciated..

No i have not tried them,l will phone them on monday morning,and thank you very much..

Do you have the axa app?
when I was with them I found the quote would be on it a month ahead but wouldn’t get any contact from them till maybe 2 weeks before renewal.

I’m with abbey autoline on the type r on a classic policy just started on my second year with them brilliant to deal with was a simple process but when I first rang they weren't sure if could be covered as car wasn’t 25 years old but because it was a type r they got cover for it.
I’d say give them a bell as they are but you will need a daily policy to get cover
They have an office in Cavan I think would be interesting to see if they would cover on a normal policy 👍

I dont actually have the axa app,i must download it,l think iv tried abbey autoline last year and they told me they would,nt quote anybody in southern irl..i was in the process of telling them i had a daily car,and this for the weekend but they did,nt entertain me but fair play and thank,s im going to download the axa app now.

This list I compiled some time ago may be of help to you and others, if useful maybe someone could make it a sticky to top of thread:

Insurance:

25 Plus

AIB

AA

Allianz via Chill

An post

Axa

Brittons & Powers. Limited mileage policy

Carole Nash

Campions

Cover in a click

Chill

Chubb

GMHD

Hastings

Ivernia

Liberty

Mccarthy Tralee

Munster group

Powers

Sheridan

Stuart’s Broker

Quotedevil

Best of luck, Alan

Yeah you can ring on behalf of me if you wish haha,which 2 companies do you reckon will be my best bet alan?

Had my version 4 type r insured with Abbey autoline (Coleraine office)

I'm in the south,classic policy was less than €320 if I remember correctly with an agreed valuation

Thank,s all look,s like il be going missing a lot in work on monday,plenty of isurance companies here too phone,l will let you all know the outcome on here and thank,s.
Brian.

Hi all im just wondering can anyone help
With recomendation,s, of insurance companies,l have currently only 2 companies who will quote me,,one is kavangh hooper doolan at over 1,600.
The other is axa which cost 1,000 last year,they have not quoted me this year yet as my insurance renewel is not until mid september,lm 39 with a full clean driver,s liesence,,hooper doolan quoted 1200 last year,soo im guessing axa could rise too 1400,,any help would be appreciated..1999 car can it be covered under classic insurance,,at the moment im very limited who i can get insured with,any idea,s help pointer,s would be much appreciated..
Auto line insurance in in Newry will insure that as a classic once u already have a policy on another vehicle +44 28 3026 6033 👌👌👌👌

Hey all i have recieved the quote back today from my current insurer who are axa too which im more than happy with,just goes too show some companies are charging mad money,my 3quotes 1,860...1,620...13,65...l ended up getting fully comp for €596.any one who is currently looking too get insured or renew there policy im hoping this can be of some help..thank,s brian.16297487294858854995729908967914.jpg

Back