Insurance on a B4 RS STi

A

akki

Today I spoke to my insurance to get a quote for my new B4.
They told me, that the insurance is more expensive then on the Impreza.
I am with this insurance since the last 5 years and was happy but now.... :1poke:

I heard/read that usually the Legacy is a bit lower on the insurance then the Impreza. Now this insurance (FBD) told me that the Legacy has more power and is more expensive.
Haha... My impreza has roughly 315 ponies. The Legacy has 280 or so.

Is there anyone who can give me a hint which insurance is a bit more "customer friendly"? (I know... two no-go's.... Insurance and customer friendly) :angry1:
I heard the AA could be a better option.

Please advise...

Akki

I'm paying 1200 on a B4 with Quinn. 24, 2 years full license, 3 years NCB. Get an online quote and note the quote number, its usually always cheaper than the phone quote.
Heard good things about the AA too.

Good luck with it :thumbsup:

Britton insurance are quite good. Or Quinn Direct with their online quotes are very good forthe B4 as well

im with quinn also and im payin 1000euro and have no ncb but have been driving since 17 on work and family policys. in around the time i got my b4 is when they were coppin on to the fact the b4 is as quick as the prezzies :tongue:

This is amazing.... :wazzup:

I called the AA and they quoted me for the following coverage:
- AA Lifetime Membership
- Fully comprehensive insurance (unlimited theft, fire, windscreen and 1 claim every 3 years unlimited cover)
- No claims bonus protection

€541.-

FBD.... GO TO HELL and kiss my backside.... :subaru:

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=9554.msg113537#msg113537 date=1221483409]
the b4 is as quick as the prezzies :tongue:
[/quote]

If not quicker :lol: :lol: And much more comfortable!!

Fair play Akki, glad you got sorted! :thumbsup:

i cant see why insurance companys dont seek out customers, i think it would benefit them and ppl like us if they targeted clubs like ours with a decent rate instead of us having to ring around and get quotes. it annoys me that they have to do very little to get their business and there seems to be very little consistancy when they are issuing their quotes. ill ahave to give aa a ring and see what they say. could you post up the number you rang akki and ill give them a shot.......ive been meaning to join the aa for a while now so no time like the present :thumbsup:

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=9554.msg113561#msg113561 date=1221491317]
i cant see why insurance companys dont seek out customers,
[/quote]

They dont have to. Insurance is the Law so all they have to do is sit back and answer the phones. Now, make insurance optional and the tables turn

Back