Insurance for sti

Limerick lad

Sunday Drivers
Hi all,just wanted to ask what insurance companies would ye recommend to insure a blob jdm sti?I've had motor trade insurance the last number of years but am thinking of giving that up and getting a private policy,I'm 40 with full Ncb,what kind of money are people paying.any help is appreciated

AXA ?630 been with them years and a grumpy old ba*tard. Think it was around ?900 2 years ago

Check with GMHD, I got a great quote with them a few months ago compared with everyone else I tried.

Will you he looked as a first timer, or will they use ncb from the trade policy,

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi all,just wanted to ask what insurance companies would ye recommend to insure a blob jdm sti?I've had motor trade insurance the last number of years but am thinking of giving that up and getting a private policy,I'm 40 with full Ncb,what kind of money are people paying.any help is appreciated

Just over ?1200 on my SpecC with Britton using my private NCB of 9 years. I'm 28. It was a struggle to get it but managed to get the deal because I've a company car and use of another vehicle in the house so was much lower risk.

Powers were double that from same underwriter. Policy is underwritten by Prestige/Axa.

Thanks for the recommendations guys I'll try those companies and see how I get on not sure if they will take my motor trade NCB into account if they wont i probably won't be able to insure it.

Thanks for the recommendations guys I'll try those companies and see how I get on not sure if they will take my motor trade NCB into account if they wont i probably won't be able to insure it.

Powers were able to give me a quote as a second car with no NCB, but they told the underwriters it was a UK300. Even though I told them in writing what the car was.

+1 for Axa. Close to 40, 6 years ncb and just over ?800/year with a bunch of extras thrown in now as I been with them for 3 years.

They more than likely wont unfortunately, I've a trade policy was going to go private last year and continued on with the trade as none of them would take the previous 7 years NCB.

They more than likely wont unfortunately, I've a trade policy was going to go private last year and continued on with the trade as none of them would take the previous 7 years NCB.

Are you still in the motor trade or did you give it up and just keep the policy?

I just got my renewal letter in the post from Liberty for my 2006 JDM Legacy BP5 for ?800. Up 100 from last year. I rang up Chill as they previously insured me through Aviva and they quote me ?392 fully comp with Allianz. I nearly spat out my coffee and made him run through all the details and confirm the Jap import. He said it was new policy details Allianz were providing. I'm 33, 15 years NCB. Chills next best quote was 754.

Legacy?s are always under the radar . Mention Impreza and it?s a different ball game

Back