Info on the ring!!

cheers dec, :thumbsup:
thats great info.
have ye gone out in the race viper, m5, drift cars, quading or chopper ride?
they seem expensive for one lap of the ring.

no you have to book most of them in advance & im not a good passenger like to be in control but the ring taxi is not bad value it 160 between 3 passengers

id hate to pay that money and be in the back seat.. :lol:
i hope work picks up and then id be really up for this...ud get your moneys worth.

you can also fly over 150euro :ponder2: and rent a race car, an r32 golf is round 500euro for the day with 15 laps of use.
plus 235euro for the 15 laps and accomodation say 200euro.
include your petrol to that aswell.
so say a total of 1,500 euro for the day IF you didnt want to use your own car.

just another idea.

ps have to be over 25 for the R32 and over 30 for the M3.

ye we looked at doin that but half the fun is the road trip when does anyone ever get into their car drive half way across europe drive the most famous track in the world and drive home again its nice to put a sticker on your boolid and know your car has earned it :thumbsup:

your right.. :thumbsup:

there was one thing that was putting me off.
i think it was the crashing bit....not to mind doing your own car in.
have to pay for the barrier, and a tow truck. and it said fines upto 15,000 :eek7:
whats that about?
i know public road rules apply and the ring is policed.

it can be strict to a point but its for everyones safety if you act the bollocks you will be removed from the track by police ,like if you dont give way and keep to right for faster cars ,or pass on the right ,especially when the track is busy cause there could be anything on the track 200 to 300 at a time ,its sounds like alot but spread over 14 miles its grand the main thing is to be clever dont push beyond what you can control

If your on you tube and watch them going round, should pick up a few tips how to follow the rules.

roll on gran turismo5 cos itl probly be the closest i get there. :dontknow:

Back