induction.

If it's just for some induction noise! sus out a spare air box just in case thi sdoesn't work!!
Drill a few good sized holes in the back air box so to get the suction noise!
I'm not sur were the MAF is on those so wait ti hear from one of the tuning companys on the site before you do anything!
Dont cut holes in your bonnet!
Dan

wouldnt touch it lad!

just get a pipercross panel filter from proparts(€60 AFAIK) and that should do the job :thumbsup:

What do you want an induction kit for???
If it's to make the car quicker, then don't bother as it won't make any noticable difference!
If for sound then I'd just drill the holes in the back of the airbox unless someone comes up with a good reason not to!
Best of luck with her!
Dan

I'd just go with a K+N panel filter instead. Since its only a 1.6 you don't want to be known as one of those "muppets" driving up the road with the induction cone barking like mad and your not really going anywhere. Had an Apexi Induction kit on my Altezza and it was wrecking my head after a while, and took it off and just went back to original air box with Apexi panel filter, car actually ran better like this.

Or do what Forester STI said and drill some holes for the same affect as an induction kit!

just heard it would run better. Didn't think bout water gettin in. And there's already an exhaust, was gonna get a deact but subaru mechanic told me it would cause problems. Best t leave alone so. Apologies for bad spelling im using my mobile as i left my laptop im work. Thanks for the advice guys

Back