impreza pipe disconnected

I was given the name of a guy in tallaght and told where his house is, i knocked in he checked it out and fully gassed it for me he
does the work for carroll roche AFAIK

Dont think so but i cant remember he is an old boy mad into restoring old Rolls he used to work for Rolls years ago, nice falla and good price

[quote author=fenster link=topic=11962.msg144451#msg144451 date=1231970256]
I was given the name of a guy in tallaght and told where his house is, i knocked in he checked it out and fully gassed it for me he
does the work for carroll roche AFAIK

john kineely, he's in the phone book :thumbsup:

well graham dont let any dirt or moisture or water in that pipe or it will block your system when it going and will never run right.... when the pipes are disconnected you should wrap them in tape.... make sure the o-ring is in place before you reconnect or you will just lose the gas....

if you get water in the pipe you will have to vacuum the system and it will remove any impurities.....

if you ever over in the west sum day i will ave a look at it if you want ....i am a refrigeration engineer so if anybody ave any questions about aircon dont be afraid to drop me a line...

Ciaran, all you do in here is help people, and you've still got fcuk all karma :dontknow:

Some on the way for you :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=11962.msg144907#msg144907 date=1232098126]
Ciaran, all you do in here is help people, and you've still got fcuk all karma :dontknow:

Some on the way for you :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I'll drink to that :thumbsup: Sound man, always willing to help

I've a trade card for halfords, its works out about €40 - €45 for the air con gas, most times there'll be a bit left in the bottle for next time.

Ya more than welcome to borrow the trade card or i can get it for ya! Takes 5 mins to refill

Back