imf/scoobynet

[quote author=sligo_dave link=topic=27775.msg324957#msg324957 date=1290721527]
moan, complain and whinge all you want about how bad the economy is, how the country/world is fucked, whatever. If you can have your health and people around you that are important to you then everything else with look after itself eventually. money isnt everything. you bring to your life whatever you let into it so stop listening and talking about all the horrible things that are in the world, harden the fu*k up and be glad for the good things in life. as a smart man once said, "You become what you think about most of the time". So start talking about the good things and quit listening to all the moaners.
[/quote]

A year of marriage will kick that positive attitude out of ya!!!!!!! Haha

No seriously!!! Very well said!
About time people started seeing the good around them and said I don't actually give a shot about what's out of their control!!!!!!

Good man Dave

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=27775.msg324971#msg324971 date=1290723560]
I love my spuds :tongue:

[/quote]
i wonder what are they like with cheese? :icon_grin:

Default on our loans, stop importing anything we can make more of/manufacture/process here. Tell the EU to fu*k off, bring back the punt, have holidays here. Just mindless racist thicks. If they can't comprehend the fact that the silly decisions made by a few isn't the fault of the entire nation then I feel sorry for them.

well said dave we should just live with it we might not like it but it is what it is,think positive look after youselves and the people you care about and all will be good

Back