imf/scoobynet

buckshot

Petrolheads
some sh1tty stuff being posted on scoobynet about the irish under the heading IMF have a read and post youre views here :angry1:

we are the laughing stock off the world right now
im not surprised at all
the jokes and jeers will keep on coming for years to come :icon_hang:

best stuff i heard all week was joe higgins walking out from a meeting with ollie ren
joe was not for selling out the Irish citizens :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://www.joehiggins.eu/2010/11/press-release-joe-higgins-walks-out-of-over-rehns-insistence-on-the-confidentiality-of-discussion/

i heard aib where going to go bust 2 weeks ago as they couldnt get anymore money at a affordable rate to keep trading and deposits where flying out of the country
that is why imf / europe have stepped in now

our bailout also according to brian lucey will not be 80 billion but 250 billion / a quarter of a trillion
also some pretty smart people are saying we will default within 3 years
and that is all based on europe surviving which personally i doubt
hope you all have your old coins and notes they may come in handy

Lads
It's fairly simple!!! We all need to be thick skinned and let it fall on deaf ears for the next while!!!
We all knew it was coming weather we want to admit it or not!

Some of their views are simplistic and not very informed at all! Let them at it and don't go gettin upset about it!!!

I know it won't be annoying me!

F*ck them shower. The moderators are worse for letting a thread like that be posted with all the abuse in it

"Do not worry sinky will sort all the potato munching idiots out"

just to prove we an still have a sence of humour sir bob geldof has just confirmed that a fundraising concert for ireland will be held in ethiopia at christmas

[quote author=buckshot link=topic=27775.msg324820#msg324820 date=1290634999]
just to prove we an still have a sence of humour sir bob geldof has just confirmed that a fundraising concert for ireland will be held in ethiopia at christmas
[/quote]

:lolpoint: :lolpoint:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=27775.msg324822#msg324822 date=1290635541]
Some of them lads are pure scum
Just report it to mods
[/quote]

Not really worth the hassle if they the same mods as 2 or 3 years ago

water off a ducks back , sure we could start slaggin them back but i wont lower myself to that sort of racism !!!

[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=27775.msg324857#msg324857 date=1290679363]
Im just off to do the christmas shopping with the loan there giving me :dance:
[/quote]

you'd feel like posting that up on their forum....... :icon_grin:

Wouldn't let it worry me too much Lad's too be honest - sure don't we always have a laugh at their expense too at the best of times eg. World cups etc. :dontknow:
Bad and all as it is here at least we dont have to pay for royal weddings :lol:

[quote author=adrianfa link=topic=27775.msg324881#msg324881 date=1290696294]
[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=27775.msg324857#msg324857 date=1290679363]
Im just off to do the christmas shopping with the loan there giving me :dance:
[/quote]

you'd feel like posting that up on their forum....... :icon_grin:
[/quote]

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/860395-ireland-debt-700-of-gdp-4.html#post9733551 :thumbsup:

Im as broke now as i was 2 years ago, so doesnt bother me either, I just charge for a fairs days pay and il get by like always.

Looks to me like its as always, ''rich getting richer and the poorer getting poorer'' and there cutting again. :lol:
I dont see the ministers and so on taking the minimum wage on for themselves :icon_rolleyes:

And when we go down, and cant pay the bills, the rest of europe will follow.
Taking out loans when they cant pay them back :lol:

And the UK wont be too far behind us aswell :thumbsup: so dont think they can laugh too much either.

moan, complain and whinge all you want about how bad the economy is, how the country/world is fucked, whatever. If you can have your health and people around you that are important to you then everything else with look after itself eventually. money isnt everything. you bring to your life whatever you let into it so stop listening and talking about all the horrible things that are in the world, harden the fu*k up and be glad for the good things in life. as a smart man once said, "You become what you think about most of the time". So start talking about the good things and quit listening to all the moaners.

Back