Imagine WI-MAX

chriSTi

Petrolheads
any recommendations on this????I'm with Imagine at mo but havin few problems with my phone line, and as this uses a new digital line I was thinkin of upgrading to it.. even tho its cheaper..... ??? :thumbsup:

[quote author=chriSTi link=topic=19674.msg240309#msg240309 date=1259844443]
ooh jayzuz... thanx for that :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Yeah, stay away! I still have it but i'm not paying for it because they want me to stay on as a "test case" but i rarely use it because its so sh1t. I just do a few speed and ping tests when they want them and e-mail them in.

The said all the problems would be fixed on 01/12/09. :lol: :lol:
these are pics of my speed test on that day:

think my netopia router is fooked... tryin to solve it as we speak but it jus keeps cutti.... .. .... .. ..... .. ... . out :angry1:

[quote author=chriSTi link=topic=19674.msg240400#msg240400 date=1259880117]
think my netopia router is fooked... tryin to solve it as we speak but it jus keeps cutti.... .. .... .. ..... .. ... . out :angry1:
[/quote]

If ya get stuck I'd have a look no bother if your in Dublin :thumbsup:

Steve.

ah fair play to ya Steve... been onto tech support good few times and each time ya get a diff fella ya know, think I'll try a new router as its givin a BAD LAND LINE fault signal... I'll give that a go and I'll give you a shout if I need ya help, thanks alot Steve for the offer. :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Back