Im new, 96 legacy owner(if it turns out to be nice)

T

tbk

Well the names Tony.

Currently lookin for a 200+bhp turbo car for in around 5k for the moment as i am saving for a trip in a few months and dont want to eat into my savings.

I spotted this legacy http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Legacy/Twin-TURBO/813839/

Im going to look at it tonight and if i like it and its mechanically sound i should have it by the end of the week. Anybody any tips on what to look out for on it?

Anyway back to myself im a bit of a french car fanatic, i have owned an s1 106, a saxo VTR, a Saxo VTS and currently have a 306 GTI6

Welcome along and enjoy the club :thumbsup:

I was meening to go look at that car a few weeks ago while i was in dublin,but never got round to it :doh:

From the pics,she's a spotless example of a leggy and im very surprised it hasnt been snapped up ages ago!
Let us know how you get on as iv had my eye on that from a long time!

Best of luck with it :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club Tony! Let us know how you get on with the car hunting!

She looks clean but get someone to have a look at the engine ect for you!

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=7666.msg91129#msg91129 date=1213025791]
hello...... :subaru:
nothing wrong with the all pugs :thumbsup:
are you selling the 306?
[/quote]

ye im selling it, im only new to the site so i dont want to go posting carzone as i dont know the rules on posting cars for sale.

I dont know anyone thats really into subaru's to look over the engine for me to make sure its ok, id know the basics myself but ye always hear horror stories so id like to find someone to look over it for for my own piece of mind

Back